General Internal Medicine
Out general internal medicine specialists will see patients requiring care for a number of health concerns, including the following:
- ischemic heart disease
- congestive heart failure
- benign hematology
- preoperative assessments
- venous thromboembolic disease
- chronic kidney disease
- undifferentiated complex medical problems
- and more
Oral Medicine & Oral Pathology
Our oral medicine & oral pathology specialist assists patients with diagnosis and treatment of oral mucosal disorders, oral ulcers, pre-cancerous and cancerous lesions, and other related matters. Most of these services are covered by Alberta Health Care.
We are also happy to see patients requiring care for temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJD). Although TMJD is not covered by Alberta Health Care, treatment is often covered by other health care plans.
Otolaryngology (ENT)Our otolaryngologists specialize in disorders of the ears, nose and throat. They will see patients requiring care for the following:
- general otolaryngology
- otology / neurotology
- and other complex medical issues involving the head and neck
OncologyOur oncologists will see patients requiring:
- workup of suspected cancer cases
- workup of suspected recurrent cancer
- management of long-term cancer treatment side effects
- surveillance of cancer patients after treatment and discharge from the Cross Cancer Institute or other similar facility
- cancer screening
Most medical services offered at Edmonton Comprehensive Care are covered by Alberta Health Care.