Our Family Physicians
Dr. Spencer graduated from the University of Alberta medical school in 2013 and completed her residency training in family medicine in 2015. She previously worked at the Pembina Medical Clinic in Westlock.
Dr. Peter McArthur specializes in otolaryngology (ENT).
McArthur studied medicine then otolaryngology at the University of Alberta. Early in his career, he practiced head and neck surgery in the Middle East for 25 years. Following that, McArthur practiced general otolaryngology in the United States for five years, and then he spent seven years in Yellowknife, NWT.
Dr. McArthur is a fellow of the American college of surgeons, a member of the American Head and Neck Society, a visiting professor in Pakistan, England and Queens University in Northern Ireland. While in Yellowknife, he served as representative of Northwest Territories to CMA and as president of medical staff at Stanton Territorial Hospital. He has published numerous articles in otolaryngology literature.
Dr. Vandana Singh is a specialist in oral medicine. She provides care for the following:
- orofacial, myofascial, neuropathic pain
- management of oral mucosal lesions, including premalignant and malignant conditions
- other related matters
GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE
- Dr. Jonathan Cena, PhD, MD, FRCP
- Dr. Harris Chou, MD, MSc, FRCPC
- Dr. Arjun Gupta, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Lorie Kwong, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Rahul Mehta, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Maryam Rezaeeaval, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Tarandeep Sandhu, MD, FRCPC